Get hot water faster. Be more energy efficient. Stop worrying about scalding. The MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Tankless Water Heater helps you do all of that and more.
A tankless, fully electric unit small enough to fit under a sink, the MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Tankless Water Heater uses molecular heating technology that instantly heats water from the inside-out — so you can have hot water on demand when you want it, for as long as you need it.
The MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Tankless Water Heater provides many advantages that not only benefit your home, but your budget as well. No longer will you be pouring money down the drain as you wait for your water to heat up. Designed for point-of-use or multi-point-use installation, the MicroHeat MH Series 6 gives you instant, continuous hot water when you need it.
Bring home this smart, easy-to-use water heating system today and enjoy:
Hot Water Faster
No more waiting for pre-heated water to make its way through the pipes from a tank to your location…just turn on the tap or start your appliance and get hot water in an instant.
No need for a big, bulky tank when you can have a compact, lightweight unit that can be mounted on a wall, under a sink, or in a closet.
Safe, Controlled Temperatures
No guessing how hot the water may become…just set your preferred temperature and enjoy a consistent, continuous flow of water heated just the way you want it.
Reduced Energy Use
No more wasting money and energy to keep a big tank of water full and heated until you need it… our tankless system only heats the water as you are using it and turns off when you are not.
Market leading safety performance and flexibility
At MicroHeat, we pushed the boundaries of technology to provide a tankless, fully electric, install-anywhere solution that’s flexible enough to meet your hot water needs. And, as the first company to deliver a truly 100% energy-to-heat transfer technology to the market, our patented solution gives you an energy-efficient, on-demand way to enjoy a continuous flow of safe, chemical-free water that’s always heated to your preferred temperature.
Next Generation Molecular heat technology
Our technology combines molecular (ohmic) heating with advanced digital control technology. The MicroHeat microprocessor includes highly complex algorithms and safety protocols that incorporate over 10,000 lines of code — making MicroHeat products the smartest and, electronically, the safest in any market.
On-Demand Water Flow
Our technology calculates the exact amount of energy required every 100th of a second, based on the water temperature increase required and flow rate. This ensures the output temperature is accurate and safe — even when water flow and/or water pressure changes.
Advanced energy and temperature control
Not only does our technology save energy by solely using power when the system is in use, all units also have a feature that enables the installer/plumber to reduce the rated power after installation, which allows you to further decrease energy consumption, if desired. Plus, with push-button controls and a digital temperature display, you can instantly and accurately set the temperature at your fingertips.
Does Not Scale
Our technology prevents scaling by using the water as the energy transfer method, unlike traditional technology that has extremely hot heat exchangers or heating elements. This allows the electrodes to stay at the same temperature as the heated water, preventing scale from forming. No scale buildup ensures operational efficiency and product robustness is maintained.
Flexible, easy, & space-saving installation
Our technology fits in a unit compact enough to be installed almost anywhere. With a footprint about the size of a standard piece of paper, this smart and efficient technology can be installed to meet your specific needs — from point-of-use to multi-point-use for a whole house and more.
Prevents Bacteria Growth
Our technology disinfects the water by generating hydroxyl radicals that form naturally at the electrode surface, killing bacteria and viruses in milliseconds — before converting back to water. This ensures that water is absolutely safe, clean, and natural…without chemical additives.
Temperature Adjustable To Avoid Scalding
Our technology gives you the ability to set your chosen temperature to eliminate risk of scalding (Up to 120 degrees). The System then accurately applies the energy needed to instantaneously deliver water that will not go beyond that set temperature, eliminating the risk of dangerous hot water spikes that can cause scalding.
MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Tankless Water Heaters offer endless point-of-use and multi-point-use options to keep the hot water flowing whenever you want it. From residential to commercial, MicroHeat units are able to be installed individually or in tandem in any power configuration to deliver whole house/building flow rate requirements.
The CFEWH system requires professional installation (plumbing and electrical), but the benefits of access to instant, energy efficiently heated water plus the flexibility of installation anywhere is water heating made smarter. For more information about the unit or installation requirements, download the instruction manual here.
There are really two ways of heating water for household use — a standard hot water tank or a tankless system.
- With a tank, water is heated and then kept hot until needed in a storage tank, which is located centrally within the property.
- With a tankless system, like the MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Water Heater, water is heated on-demand, only when it is required.
The on-demand heating of a tankless system provides hot water faster and is a more energy efficient solution than hot water storage tanks.
A point-of-use water heater is one that heats on-demand and has a compact design that makes it physically small enough to be installed very close to where the hot water is actually used.
Installing a water heater at point-of-use means the hot water comes through the tap very quickly and there’s only a short time to wait. This reduces energy use and saves water, because the hot water does not need to flow through the pipes over long distances.
Yes. While continuous flow electric water heaters are not new, the innovations and patented technology used in MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Tankless Water Heaters are new.
(Read about the advantages of MicroHeat technology in the above FAQ)
When you turn on the hot water tap, the flow of the water starts the water heating process. When the tap is turned off, the water stops flowing, and the heating process stops.
The MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Water Heater provides a wealth of advantages that not only benefit your home, but your budget as well — no longer will you be pouring money down the drain as you wait for your water to heat up. Here are just a few of the advantages the patented technology provides:
- Versatile Installation Options: It can be installed at point-of-use or as a multi-point water heating solution to provide instant continuous hot water when you need it.
- Optimized System: The 100% “optimization” technology keeps the hot water temperature stable, even if the cold water pressure drops. It also takes advantage of the incoming water temperature — the warmer the incoming water, the less energy is used to heat the water to the required temperature.
- Compact Design: With a small physical size that takes up minimal space in your home, and the fact that no heat is generated by the MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Water Heater, this smart, sustainable option can be installed in any small point-of-use space.
- True Temperature Control: The hot water temperature is accurately maintained at the set temperature ranging between 68°F and 140°F. The water temperature will not exceed the set temperature, therefore it’s recommended to set the max temperature at 120°F to avoid risk of scalding.
- Low Flow Rate Capability: With a switch-on flow rate as low as 0.39 GPM, the set temperature can be achieved with stability at very low flow rates.
- Low Standby Energy Consumption: TVs can consume between 10W to 15W of energy while on standby. In contrast, the MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Water Heater will only consume 1W to 1.5W while in standby mode.
- No Heating Elements: Because our patented technology does not use any metal heating elements, our units prevent scale from forming. This prevents bacteria growth and allows the unit to be used for hydronic heating. No scale buildup ensures operational efficiency and product robustness is maintained. This also prevents bacteria growth and allows the unit to be used for hydronic heating purposes.
Can the MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Water Heater really provide an endless supply of hot water?
Yes. Because it heats cold water on-demand and does not rely on the storage of hot water. Since it’s a tankless unit, the MicroHeat Continuous Flow Electric Water Heater continuously heats water as it goes.